Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm in Heaven

I am blogging from my new laptop from my bed on top of my new memory foam mattress topper. I couldn't figure out why my back has been bothering me so much lately. My lower back has been aching like no other. When I laid down last night I realized how unbelievablyun comfortable the bed we inherited is. And night after night has really done a number on my back. First thing this morning I headed to Sam's and bought the memory foam and voila: instant comfort.

Then shortly after we got home, Mr FedEx came with my laptop! LOVE IT!! My computer is such a dinosaur so this is AWESOME!!

ALSO! On the home front: Our offer on 2 homes are being submitted to the bank. One of which is the one we've really been holding out for! I'm excited to see what the future holds!

Today has been a great day! I'm so content in my life these last few years and I have been overwhelmingly blessed by God. Read a great passage in my one year Bible the other night it spoke to so many areas of my life and I would totally tell you the passage if I could locate my One Year Bible right now.

One more random thought: I logged onto MSN and one of the headlines was that the Duggars would have a baby #20 if it were the case. I know a lot of people harp on them, but honestly they already have 19. What's one more? Maybe we should stop giving them so much attention. I honestly don't have an opinion on the matter persay, but it is definitely not my cup of tea. She has spent almost 15 years of her life being pregnant. NO THANK YOU!

Ok, I'll leave you with that! Ciao!

No comments: