Sunday, August 29, 2010

Laughter

That's what this night has been full of. It's been quite the gigglefest looking at my sister and morgan's pictures and videos. Serious Hilar. I'm looking to debut my own music video with them soon. Stay tuned.

The baby shower went off without a hitch! So glad we could do that for our lovely friend, Andrea! Ashley's fattening fruit dip was to die for! The company was great and the weather was so awesome. Yay!

I FINALLY ran today. It felt phenom. It wiped me out, but it was great. I opened up "SHAPE" magazine today and they had an article called "the best rut-busting workouts" haha. had my name allllll over it! We also walked up to the park with the kids so Holley and I walked along the trail. I have a good 25 lbs I want to lose. Ugh. It's gonna be a long journey, but I've done it before, I can do it again.

Who is excited for Labor Day Weekend? MEEE!! BBQ's, friends, relaxing, running, games - I'm pretty much stoked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the run! Me too felt awesome, annnd also...quite tiring lol.

Ummmm p.s. you do NOT have a good or 25lbs to lose at all. Honestly I would not say this if you did. Girl you would be like Nicole Richie thin or an olson twin if you lost 20 lbs!

Please do not get crazy! You look great

Shann said...

I totally saw you guys walking up to the park last night!