Friday, June 18, 2010

In honor of now having 10 followers

...and the fact that the kids are still napping I will do a questionnaire. Enjoy!
Which coffee flavor are you?
I am definitely a dark bold roast. True coffee drinkers get me & love me, but I can add enough cream & sugar for others to enjoy me too :)

Which of your friends can you see together as a couple?Hmmm...most of our friends are already married or in a relationship soooo not sure on that one.

Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?
Kristina Braverman on Parenthood...I know its not a sitcom but its all I got. LOL

Which has been your happiest moment in life?
The instant I became a mom, hands down.

If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
In Hawaii with Josh and the kids on the beach just being with each other.

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1. Perfect body
2. $10 million- some to spend, some to save and some to bless others with
3. a new President.

Name one annoying habit of any of your friends’, which you would really like to change! I wouldn't, sometimes the annoying things about people make them who they are and you just gotta roll with the punches and love people for who they are. If you knitpick people, you'll find EVERYONE annoying cuz trust me, we all are in our own ways! LOL

Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends.
I adore that my closest girlfriends are good hearted, loving people. 3 of them come to mind and they all share very similar qualities. They are always kind and compassionate. They take the high road. They love their families. They dont gossip about their other friends. They are always there to lend an ear and practical, positive advice. I truly am blessed to have such amazing friends.

What has been your best-kept secret till date?hmmm...any secret I'm keeping is probably a 10 on the embarrassing chart so we'll probably keep it to ourselves for the time being...LOL

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?Maui with Josh in 2008. It was COMPLETELY paid for. The food was PHENOMENAL. It was so great to have our hard work pay off to that degree! It was BEYOND AMAZING!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your 3 wishes those are good 1's!!

Andrea said...

That hair is my fave on you so far. And not just because I'm biased since I'm the one who did it. LOL