Monday, January 3, 2011

Is most definitely considering....

going private. about 60% of the comments I receive to moderate are just mean and weird. I enjoy blogging and being candid. I honestly don't understand it. Who has the time to leave rude/strange comments with the intention of bringing someone down and then check back multiple times to see if they've read it?? It's foreign to me, but whatever. If I change the settings, it will be later on this week. I honestly hate to do that, but if it's not one person it's another. Some of the comments are so personal, it makes me suspect the people closest to me and that makes me feel uncomfortable and I'd rather avoid those feelings altogether. Get your email to me some how. comment/text/email/fb msg

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'll fb you my email.. Ruse, mean peeps are the worst.. It's like go away! Leave me alone.. I deal with the same thing.. Ugh