Thursday, December 30, 2010

Did I mention...

...how amazing our trip to Arizona was? It was beyond fantastic for a boatload of reasons. First and foremost, we got to visit Uncle Matt. Prescott is so beautiful and has such a peaceful atmosphere about it. I was in love and we will definitely be spending more time there in 2011. Their Christmas Service was over the top awesome. We are so proud of Matt for the light show he was a major part of. Not only because it was ridiculously awesome, but because of his work ethic that is one to be admired and his heart. He truly did it to glorify the Lord, not for selfish ambition, recognition or any other earthly desire. But I can brag about him because he inspires me and he has such warm open heart for the things of the Lord and for his family and friends. I love seeing the man he is truly stepping up to be and to see him fall so much more in love with the Lord. It was great to meet his friends and church family, to be able to fellowship a little bit with other believers and to be in a place where the holy spirit was definitely in the midst; there at the Heights. It was inspiring to see how much this church opened its doors to the community in hoping to reach them with the Gospel message. The snow was amazing. This may sound strange, but I'm glad the kids were with their Uncle Matt while seeing it snow for the very first time. Such a cool moment for all of us. The Lord truly blessed our time together as family. We hope to make this specific trek an annual one. We will definitely stay longer than a day and a half. Thank you, Matt, for having us and being more of a blessing than words can describe!





Speaking of Blessings...Did I mention that 2010 has been the best year of my life by FAR? Last night at Prayer Night we talked about the many blessings that came in 2010 and I could've talked allllll night about how much the Lord has blessed us this year! I wanted to share those blessings with you and give all the credit to the Lord because He gives and He takes away. None of what has happened would be possible without him.





My relationship with the Lord has turned into something so much deeper and more intimate than I've ever experienced before. I can't help but become teary eyed when I think about what He did on the cross for me, what he's doing in my life now and also when I think about how he is right by my side when I'm going through the valley. I just can't comprehend his love for me, but I relish in that thought. I am more than grateful for his presence in my life and his hand being on me and my family






I am so grateful for my health and the health of my family. We are all in good health and I am 25 years old still have my parents and ALL my grandparents. Throughout the season I have seen posts on facebook from those that are missing loved ones , especially during this time of year and it really reminded me to not take the time we have here on this earth for granted. We also have friends going through, literally, the fight for their lives. It rips my heart out of my chest to see what they are going through.







I am so grateful for my husband that loves me and cherishes me and three beautiful, smart and loving babies. All 4 of them melt my heart on a daily basis. God has truly kept his hand on the 5 of us. We're are also grateful for all the rest of our family. All of our parents who support us and encourage us and especially to my parents who opened their home to us this year. Our siblings who lift us up and pray for us and who are more than siblings, they are our best friends and we love them dearly, especially Holley, Justine & Matt I am also so thankful for our extended family. I have some seriously awesome aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc!









This is the year the Lord has began his work in restoring my family. The Lord brought healing that only the Lord could and softened our hearts. He has poured an overwhelming amount of love into our family, I feel like it gushes everytime we are together. My sister Justine has such a beautiful heart. Seeing her as a mom is such a blessing to me and is so precious. This reconnection has been an answer to years of prayer for our family. And we are still praying for my sister Heather. I hope 2011 is the year the Lord will complete the restoration, put a hedge of protection around our family and seal it from anything ever tearing it apart again.





We are so thankful for Lakeshore City Church. Our cup overfloweth with all the friends we have made and how blessed we've been by everyone there and the ministries it provides. Everyone and everything is Christ-centered. Everyone looks out for each others needs. I could write and entire blog about the blessings that have poured out of Lakeshore. Prayer night, the Marriage Study, the Women's study, all the times Moulton's have opened their home. ALL of you at Lakeshore have touched and impacted our life in some way in just the few months we've been there. Thank you to all of you who heard the call and answered. You are touching lives all the time and it is a ripple effect for sure!




Our business has boomed this year and it is nothing short of the Lord opening all the doors and providing all that we need to make thins happen. We have been able to go full-time and it be off to a GREAT start. Each and every one of our customers is a blessing as well as those who have shared our name with others. Thank you to Blake, Travis & Josh for all your help, as well.




Thank you to all of our friends. 2010 brought us so many wonderful friends and it also sustained some wonderful friendships. We love you all and you are all an encouragement & blessing to us.



Linda Thompson. Sooooo much of what we've done wouldnt be possible without Linda opening up her home to us. We love you, Linda. I will express more of my gratitude in pies and lemon bars ;)




addendum: We're also thankful for our friendly neighborhood Chick-fil-a. We love Chick-fil-a food, people and opportunities. They've been a huge blessing ;)


2010 has been amazing and I'm looking forward to starting off 2011 with a fast and allocating big chunks of time to much needed prayer and to seeing all the Lord is going to do in our life and the lives of others. If you haven't made your relations with the Lord a close, intimate one don't let one more day, let alone another year, go by without doing that. Commit yourself to him, it will be the best decision you ever make. You will never be alone. You will never be empty. He loves you and he wants to be close to you!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice time in AZ & even more so glad of your 2010. So happy to hear that. I hope I am saying that this time enxt year :)
XO