Sunday, September 18, 2011

Isaiah 43:1-4

 But now, this is what the LORD says—
   he who created you, Jacob,
   he who formed you, Israel: 
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
   I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
   I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
   they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
   you will not be burned;
   the flames will not set you ablaze.
 For I am the LORD your God,
   the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
   Cush and Seba in your stead.
 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
   and because I love you.
Isaiah 43:1-4

I had these great plans to recap my weekend in this blog and talk about some of things I've been pondering, but then I heard this verse in a James MacDonald message about insecurity and decided I would just post this and be meditating on it this week.  

God's love blows me away, humbles me and brings tears to my eyes.  

No comments: