Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4 things I hate today.

Today there are some things that are getting on my nerves more than others.

1. Investors
They are making it super hard for some of us young couples to get a house cuz they are snapping up all the reasonably priced houses.

2. People that have nothing nice to say about anyone.
I'm just flabbergasted at just how many people, girls mainly, will turn on even their closest friends. I'm over spending time with those who will even throw their best friend under the bus. I have seen a girl who will brown nose the girl they are spending time with and slam every other female they know as well as divulge details of other's personal lives. I find this despicable and won't be engaging with this individual any longer. It's sad. It takes being a good friend to have a good friend. DUH.

3. Taxes
Do I even have to explain why they stink? Ugh. Oh well, at least they are paid and I can plan better for next year. Oh happy happy joy joy!

4. People that complain about their situation but are too lazy to do anything about it.
That one sentence pretty much sums it up. If you aren't willing to change and get off your but if need be, then I dont wanna hear, NEGATIVE NANCY!

Ahhhh, I feel 20 lbs lighter getting that off my chest!

No comments: