Friday, March 12, 2010

BRING IT ON!

That's definitely how I feel right now. I have a little bit of everything on my plate right now. Balance is a beautiful thing and I think I do a decent job of keeping it. I've been helping Josh conduct some of the things that need to get done for the business, I exercise everyday, I am definitely trying to set aside time to talk to God and just be with him, the girls and I have developed a pretty good morning routine of games, crafts, coloring, playing, sing & dancing or whatever we feel like doing, snuggling with Levi and time with Josh. Throw trying to find a home and build the business on just normal life is crazy, oh and we also started FPU again. It's awesome, I love that I feel like were always moving in a forward motion and not just sedentary waiting for God to drop life into our laps. Were trying to make the best of the talents, money, time, energy and everything else God has generously blessed us with.

We have set out a new hefty goal for ourselves and Im ready for the challenge BRING IT ON!! We want to pay off our van by the time we are moving into a house (the end of June is the ultimate goal). It's just a goal, its not the end of the world if it doesnt happen, but it would be an amazing thing if it did! That would make us debt free besides student loans and then we could attack those FULL FORCE! We are going back to being GAZELLE INTENSE!! We know what we are capable of when we really buckle down!

Just felt like updating my blog and sharing what's on my plate and sharing our goal so I we can hold oursleves accountable and work our tails off!

No comments: