Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Haylie Baylie Boo!





Yesterday was Haylie's BIG 3rd birthday party! It truly blessed me to have so many friends and family come celebrate my little Haylie. She was so grateful and was so excited seeing everyone. Watching her run to every single person that came just warmed my heart to no end. She is such a lover. She just loves everyone and loves all her gifts. Today is her actual birthday and we are going through all her really cool gifts and playing with them all! LOL And thanks to those of who RSVP'd and didnt show up, I will be eating hotdogs for the next month!! hahaha!

Please keep praying that the Lord helps us find the right home. We'll find out one way or another on one home today and I'm trying to not get too attached to anything we look at but I LOVEEEEE this house, BUT I know the Lord knows whats best for us and I'm trusting Him. We also have some financial hurdles to overcome this month and next which it makes it uber-stressful while we are trying to buy a house, but I know the Lord will provide. I'm definitely learning to lean on in Him and pray more, something I haven't done as much as I should have in the past.

Thank you for all your love and prayers!

No comments: