Monday, October 13, 2008

It's been awhile!

Hi Family & Friendsies,

It has been awhile since I last checked in with ya'll. So here's an update in the chaotic life of the Millsaps...

Financially, things are going pretty good. Lot's of lonely/hard working nights are paying off. Although, they're not all lonely. My sister, Linda and my dad have definitely been keeping me company! My nana & parents have definitely kept us fed lots of times, too. Josh and I have really tightened our budget this month and were are striving to get the last of our credit card debt paid off. We will be paying off our 2nd to last credit card on Wednesday, which has a balance of $481.73 and we will be down to ONE CREDIT CARD!!! The balance on the last credit card is about $2300 and we should be able to get the balance down to about AT LEAST $1100 by the end of the month. that number does not take into account our garage sale money or anything extra that may come up. The goal was to pay it off by the end of October, which seems almost impossible, but it's not over until the fat lady sings and we are going to keep chipping away and chipping away. I think I will just sob tears of joy the day we pay it all off for the entire day. We are taking donations. hahaha, totally just kidding!! All of your prayers, cheers and support have meant more than all of you will ever know. Thank you so much!!

What happens after the Credit Card debt is gone?? Well, Josh and I have altered our plan a little bit to accomodate baby Hank on the way. We are going to make huge payments to pay down our current vehicle so we can either A. sell it and borrow someone's car for a few months while we save to pay cash for a van or B. just get to where can at least break even on a sale, then continue to pay the regular pmt. as we save for a van and pay cash. As soon as we have a van, then we will begin to conquer our RIDICULOUS school loans FULL FORCE!! We aren't quite sure how the planning to buy a house fits in quite yet. We are praying about it.

Okay, enough about money (even though it's my favorite subject because we are WINNING, unlike 70% of America) Baby Hank is so far so good! I have my first doctor's appointment last Thursday. Even though I was only 10 weeks, she tried listening for the heartbeat (they dont usually do that until 12 weeks) and we heard it!! Apparently Hank is about the size of a plum right now! How cute! I'm doing my best to stay in shape this time around. No 40 lb weight gain EVER AGAIN! My next appointment is 4 weeks from the last and I have to have blood work in between. ugh.

Haylie was dedicated at church last week! She was such a little doll, I'm glad we finally had that done before little Hank got here =]. Both girls are getting so big. Madison says the funniest things and is such a little person. It's so funny. Yesterday, her and I took a walk to Grandpa's together while daddy and sissy napped. It was nice to spend some one on one time with her. Haylie is starting to for her own vocabulary and everything that comes out of her cute little lips is adorable!

Micellaneously, our bible study has been awesome and we are making wonder friends which are much needed. We still haven't heard anything about the position at Meggit for Josh, sadly. We are definitely praying that something happens career-wise for Josh. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the holidays this year that I can hardly stand it!!! Well, that's all I can think of right now. Love to hear feed back from all of you! Email me @ priscillamillsap@hotmail.com instead or replying to this. Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing.

Much LOVE!

No comments: