Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mmmmm...Ribs

It's what's for dinner! I do them in the crock pot and they are FABULOUS! Well, Fall officially began this weekend when I made, not one, but TWO pumpkin pies! Yummy! I"m so excited for Halloween. Madison is going to be a butterfly and Haylie is going to be a cute monster (since Monster's Inc is her favorite movie). Anyway we are going to my moms to Trick or Treat and I'm pretty excited and I think they are, too. They want to wear their costumes everyday!!!

Recently, my mom bought me a book (I'd tell you the name, but I forgot it and she borrowed it back to read it) about making your home holy. I know that sounds kind of funny, but it really makes sense. The first couple chapters talk about how are homes should be a little slice of heaven and that really resonated with me considering I have been feeling very anxious lately. I also felt so overwhelmed and that I could NEVER get my house clean enough. So the book proposed a question like "How do you envision your heavenly home? What are similarities and difference of your earthly home and your heavenly home?" The first thing that came to mind was clutter and crap. I felt so empowered and motivated to get rid of it and be more organized and I totally have. My house is MUCH more clutter free and I feel like I can breathe now. I feel so much more peaceful. I also decided that I needed a plant, so my mom got me the cutest plant that sits on my mantle AND I have candles going quite often so it always smells amazing and that has inspired me to have a candle party! YAY! I'm so stoked!

Little Hank is 13 weeks as of Sunday and I have another appt in a week. I feel pretty good most of the time, but it has definitely been different this time around. Madison is picking up new words and phrases everyday. She is so cute to have a conversation with. Her hair is getting so long, too. Haylie is picking up new words and very excited about the ones that she knows. She is pointing family members out in pictures, too. They are making lots of friends in the neighborhood and its great to see them interacting with other kids.

And the subject you are all sick of: Debt. A quick little note on that. We only have $1777.94 left of Credit Card Debt, total. And it WILL be paid off in the next 3 weeks. Done and Done. Hope everyone else is doing great and we would love to hear from you if we haven't already.

XOXO

No comments: