Thursday, September 4, 2008

The urge was too strong...

...to ignore.

I've been dying to write a blog so here we go! Life has just gotten so interesting in the last week or so. On Sunday, August 24 we found out that we are having baby 3! We are sooooooo excited! Not gonna lie, we are definitely hoping for a boy! LOL, but yes yes, we'll be just dandy if it's a 3rd little girl. Seems we make pretty cute ones, anyway. =] It was so hard not to run and tell everyone, but everyone was so busy so we waited until the next weekend and we had bought Madison & Haylie shirts that they wore to both of their Grandma's house and for their Papas. They said "I'm going to be a big sister!" & "I'm going to be a big sister again!" It was pretty cute! So after we let family and our close friends know, we put it on blast only a week and half later which felt like an eternity! haha! I've been at the gym EVERY day because I'm determined not to turn into the Goodyear Blimp this time around.

Also, today we found out that a position that Josh and I have been praying would open up at another company has! The position had been filled, but then fell through, so Josh submitted his resume today! This would be a MUCH better company for Josh to work for and we are really praying that this happens, but of course, as my dad so lovingly reminded me, that we really need to be praying that the Lord's will be done, and we will - I just hope this is his will! LOL.

God has really taken care of us and blessed us. I have been striving to be more Christ-like every day. Trust me, it's not always easy, but I know if I continue to press on even when I slip up then he is going to continue to bless us. Our life is worlds different from 2-3 years ago. It's amazing how far we have come and I am so proud of us, but I give the glory to God because he has been watching over us even when we weren't looking to him. Our Bible Study Starts up next week and we're super excited about that. We are so blessed to have the wonderful friends and family that we do and we love them to pieces! I just want to say thank you so much to those of you that got my text today and said you would be praying for us. You really dont know how much that means to us! We know the Lord hears our prayers and I have recently been experiencing the power of prayer in a very special way. Please feel free to let us know if you ever need prayer as well, I consider it privelege to pray for you and yours!

Until, I get the urge to write again, have a blessed rest of the week and don't ever forget that the Lord is in control. God Bless you!

No comments: