Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good news for you & me!

I have never been so on fire for the Lord ever in my life! I have never had such a heart to reach other people for Jesus. To truly die to myself and live for him. I have been living for myself for a long time. I have felt the calling for about the past 7 months or so. I was like I will, Lord, soon. I dont know what I was waiting for. I really felt it on Sunday at church a week and a half ago. I know God has been speaking to my heart. I have known all my life that Jesus had paid the price for my sins, but it just really hit home last week. It became so personal. He spoke right to my heart Priscilla, look at everything I have done for you, its time. Pick up your cross and follow me. I decided to listen this time. I know Jesus has been tugging at my heart for awhile and I have felt that lack of relationship with him in all the aspects of my life. I want to reach as many people with the message of how much Jesus LOVES you. I think so many of us have forgotten that simple fact and forget to go back to basics with our Heavenly Creator. He would have suffered and died if there was just ONE soul to save. He created me AND you in his image and we are his children. God sent his ONLY son to die on the cross for our sins!!
I know that there are alot of people hurting for a lot of different reasons and I want you to take comfort in knowing that there is nothing too big for the Lord to handle, there is no person too messed up for God to put back together, there is no situation he cant mend. All you need to do is say a prayer letting God know you are sorry for your sins and you want to accept his gift of ETERNAL salvation and from this day forward you are going to follow him. You wont ever regret it.

Often I see bulletin posts, emails or status updates from some of you who may have lost hope or are going through tough times. You dont need to be hopeless anymore. I have seen God work in my life and lives of so many others. He has healed my marriage and my relationships with other people. He gives me comfort when there are situations out of my control and helps me be at peace. Trust me, I am a work in progress. I am a sinner, I have fallen so short of the Glory of God, but he is giving me the courage to press on and get up when I stumble. He helping me be humble. Sometimes, when I know I've messed I'm like Lord, I am never going to be that quiet, meek girl. I am just going to keep screwing up, Jesus, How you could you possibly use someone like me in your kingdom? And then there is His still small voice Priscilla, I am going to use you, continue to be faithful, run this race with endurance.
If you don't know Jesus, get to know him TODAY! If you have turned your back on the Lord, he is waiting for you with open arms, like he was waiting for me. Today is the day for salvation. Go check out http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmtub3dnb2Qub3Jn He loves you and miss you! Dont wait another second!

No comments: