Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's been awhile...

....It's been a ridiculously long time since I've blogged which I LOVE to do, so I gave myself a swift kick in the pants and am going back at it. To catch you up we are living with my parents as we look for a house. It's been an interesting journey. January was a bust as far as business goes with all the rain which was a REALLLL downer, but February will hopefully prove to be much better and were praying a lot about it. Some things are in the works and will be more in the works later this week, but were just praying that God will open AND close doors. The kids have adjusted well to living with Grammy & Papa and enjoy seeing them often. We're getting ready to celebrate Haylie's 3rd Birthday. Were gonna do pretty big birthdays for all the kids this year, starting with Haylie's. Levi is 9 months and not too interested in walking which is COMPLETELY fine with me! I love having a little boy. He's definitely a momma's boy and I love it. I've pretty much lost alllll my baby weight from all 3 babies LOL...time to have another?? hmmmm...hahaha. Josh and I are doing fanflippintastic. He is such a blessing and a joy to my life and we are really excited to be celebrating 5 years of trials and triumphs together this June. Will definitely be posting more often so stay tuned...

No comments: