Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beyond the Coupons

I'm sure most of you are familiar with VistaPrint. If you aren't, VistaPrint does address labels, stamps, business cards, mugs, etc. Everything is very customizable. In the midst of signing up on various sites yesterday to get their coupons, I signed up on VistaPrint. This morning I woke up to an email from them with an offer for 10 free items. they are celebrating their 10th anniversary. All of the items are customizable, add your own words and/or pictures. I went ahead and ordered a couple gifts for people with pictures of the kids and something for myself.





Here's one of the things I ordered:


I'm pretty stoked about it. I have a thing for spiral notebooks! The other few items I ordered were for others for future gifts. All of them: $FREE.50. The only thing I paid for was shipping which was less than $7. The email I received had 10 free items and you can order 1 of ALL of them for FREE. What a great offer if you have small business you are getting off the ground because one of the offers was business cards. Also great if you are a narcissist just like seeing your name and picture on things! I do. LOL Go there, check it out and sign up! the free offer ends 5/14/2011.

No comments: